Best seo steps for your local business
Local seo steps to be followed in UK to improve your listings' rankings are as follows :
Below is a list of steps to be addressed so that you maximise your local lead generation online:
1. The first most important step is to have your website properly geared to generate leads. Your site should not just be an online brochure. As there is research that people on the web spend less than 10 seconds on a page before clicking to another site , you want your prospective client to engage with you as quickly as possible.
You would be surprised at how many sites don't have their telephone number visible on every page of their site , you are asking the client to click on a contact us page you are losing prospective leads.
You don't want fancy flash images etc , as these slow down the opening rate of your site , remember the 20 seconds you have with the clients attention.
2. Display your expertise in your field. Make sure your content is fantastic, informative and most importantly Unique for your clients , as google give you extra credit for this and will improve your ranking so that you are found by more clients.
3. Now that you have your website setup correctly , you need to optimize it for the search engines & clients. So this is where you have to research how your clients are looking for your product or service , what are their search terms .ie. what do they type into Google to find your service
4. Then you have to get your website and contact details listed on as many relevant directories as possible this will help you create links on the web to your site , this creates more routes to find your business on the web.
5. This leads you then to create your businesses Social sites and also correctly linking these to your website. This is just like networking in a traditional sense , it might not generate leads but adds to your authoritative score with Google so further assisting your ranking. Additional benefit is that it is a great place to generate a different client database which you can market specials to at a relatively low cost.
6. The last step is Pay per click advertising , use the muscle of big search engines like Google to get your site right in front of the clients that are looking for your service or product. Who doesn't like to be put on the top of the pile , remember less than 2% of clients go to the second page of the search engine. This is a extremely cost effective marketing tool, which can be utilized to better optimize your website in future as well.
So for any assistance on getting that phone to ring off the hook with pre-qualified leads, and that till clicking over, contact us now.